Monday, April 07, 2014

Tsunami

The cabinets arrived this morning!!  Oh boy am I excited! I LOVE them! I can only see one open package with two doors but it's enough to know that they are going to be beautiful. When I walked into the house tonight, I felt like a tsunami had struck. I have no idea how the man is going to even work in the kitchen. It's crammed with boxes.



 Tonight I primed the bookcase because I will paint it white. It will look lots better! Jim and I keep moving the wood for the floor from one spot to another. It's heavy.
 This pile will go in our bedroom one day.
I cannot wait until Wednesday when they will all be hung and put in place! And in two weeks I'll have counter tops that are white with black and gray speckles. It's going to be wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love all of this progress! Can't wait to see the cabinets!