Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I need your help!!

Guys. Do this. We need your help!! Please. All you have to do is leave one. comment.

Ok, so I have been holding this huge contest for the v-day blog I do for work. People send their vday boxes and then I post it, and then everyone leaves a comment on the one they like. The person with the most votes wins, and it's a prize valued at $350 dollars. I was hoping most of you would enter, but  no one did. Anyway, so since you didn't enter, please do this one thing for me, and vote. Go to the blog: www.cfibemyvalentine.blogspot.com and just leave a comment on your favorite one.

My niece from Kevin's side (her name is Kamryn) made the entry #6 that is the Oven. It's SO Cute, and I want her to win. So, vote for hers!!! Thanks!

I really need you guys to pull through for me. The ONLY person I have had send in stories for the mom blog is Adrianne. If you have one, you can STILL send them to me.

No comments: