Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playing in Downtown Iowa City






Scott the monkey man playing the on the playground equipment outside the downtown Iowa City library.
Brenden showing his strength by doing pull ups.



Since downtown Iowa City isn't flooded (seems to be the only place) I took the children to the library and then since they had their bathing suits on underneath their clothes they were able to play in the giant fountain.












Brenden in mid air. It took me 7 shots to get this just right, but it was worth it. Love the picture.




4 comments:

Papa Doc said...

Michelle,
What kind of format did you use to insert the photos?
Mom C.

Papa Doc said...

What a bunch of goof balls. You guys could remake the movie, Space Balls. I guess the rain has not made the temperature low, so get out and enjoy. That water looks better than the flood water with all the mess in it!

Dad Clark

Michelle said...

How do I find out the format that is used? I'm confused by the question. Sorry, just not always computer savy.

All I do is plug my camera into our computer downstairs and this program pops up and then I click on the photos, arrange them in a library, title them and e-mail them or post them.

Michelle said...

The photos are in a .jpg format.

Jason