Thursday, June 19, 2008

Correction Concerning Dad's Comments

Dad made a funny comment on my photos about the "real" reason I go walking and taking photos - to look at all the good looking guys. He mentioned that volleyball picture. I took that to see if any of the boys remembered that spot - that's the missionary volleyball field just below the Provo Temple. I would assume some of them played there - that was the memory I was trying to bring up. I'm way too old and far gone to care about taking photos of hot guys. But now that he has mentioned it ...........
Mom

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

Sure, Mom!

I never played volleyball in the MTC. We stuck to softball in the field.

I wish I'd taken the opportunity when Adam and I were roommates to learn how to play volleyball. Adam played all the time but I'm not any good (technique) so I never played. I stuck to dunk ball.