Thursday, September 06, 2007

A thank you

I'm not sure who I inherited good teeth from whoever it was, "Thank you!" When I was pregnant with Will and threw up every day I went to the dentist right after he was born and the doctor said, "You have amazing teeth." Yeah. Then we moved and I got pregnant again and two years later, I finally got back to the dentist. Today they hygienist and the dentist both said I had awesome teeth. I'm so thankful. I do not have teeth as good as Jess' but I've only had a handful of cavities and usually don't have much plaque. Anyway, it's nice to have clean teeth--but, my gums do hurt now from the cleaning.

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Today must be dentist day. Jen went for her cleaning and took Leah for her first visit ever. Frankly, if I visit a dentist every 5 years, I'm okay with that.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Will had his dentist visit today too. They didn't think they would clean them since he is so young but he opened his mouth wide and they buffed them with bubble gum toothpaste and he thought that was great.

Jess and Jen said...

How funny. They had similar experiences. Jen said this about the visit: "They dentist looked at her teeth, then the hygienist polished them. Leah was pretty nervous about that, but was okay once she tasted the bubble gum flavoring...then she kept following the tool around her mouth with her tongue...trying to get some more of it."