Sunday, August 16, 2015

A Post

Adam and I once had bleached hair. And apparently really red skin. Unfortunately, this is a picture of a picture, taken with my cell phone in poor lighting late at night, so forgive the color. I don't remember the exact date of this photo, it was Adam's first bleach job, I believe. I bleached my hair a few times in college, including immediately before heading to Indonesia for 15 days. That was a fun juxtaposition: this tall while American with lightning white hair surrounded by lots of little, brown Indonesian kids.

This is a full-size couch. We sold this couch a few weeks ago, but had a heck of a time getting it out of our basement. I remembered that it took three guys to get it down there when we got it, but I'm proud to say that Jen and I got it out. And with only one hole in the sheetrock. Our ceilings aren't particularly low in the basement, but just low enough that we had to think about things. The stairwell getting to our basement, however, is not conducive to getting much down. That's where the hole in the sheetrock exists -- I can only think so much before brute force takes over. I can fix holes in sheetrock, but I can't manufacture brain cells on a whim.

No comments: