Sunday, January 04, 2015

Holidays


I did not have any current photos of Adam & Amy's kids so we took a few last Sunday before church. I have some I can now print off and hang on the wall.

 Henry has probably grown in maturity the most. He is a bright young boy. It was fun to see his eyes light up as he explained something to me. He was the nicest big brother! One day I saw him walk over to George, rub his head and then give him a little kiss. For no reason. Just because. Henry was very helpful and was respectful and kind. He's going to be an outstanding man one day.
 Melt-your-heart George. His dimples get to me. He is one of the most pleasant babies I've ever been around. He talks to himself. You can't understand what he says, but he's jabbering away. He gives you the "stink-eye" until he gets to know you. He's so funny and sweet.
 Ella is truly beautiful. She, too, is a great big sister. She was tolerant of a younger sister, Gracie that wanted to play everything Ella played and wanted to be next to Ella most of the time. Ella is very athletic. I joked with Adam that she would be the next great Mormon female bobsledder. She had all the right moves to make the disc go exactly where she wanted it to go while flying down the hill. She played outside for hours!
 Gracie is very enthusiastic! She wants and needs your attention a lot and when she gets it, she lights up with a grin all over her face. She loves to be interactive with anybody and everybody. She has already picked out her husband (one day when she's old enough). She will probably have to fight off several men in her lifetime before she actually gets that "one."
 Sam is so fun it's unbelievable! He is not afraid of anything. He spent hours outside, too. Adam built two sled runs - one big one and the other one for smaller kids. Sam had no interest in the little run. He got to the top of the big one and said, "I'm ready!" with a huge smile on his face. He loves hugs and he loves people. He is simply adorable.
 I normally don't post pictures of myself but Ella took this one and was insistent that she get a picture of me, so here it is, Ella. She asked me to send it to her. That was sweet.
Thanks for coming, Adam and Amy. It meant a lot and added more meaning to Christmas this year.

2 comments:

LanceandNance said...

A great looking family. Glad y'all could make it out to Utah for the holidays. One of these days we'll get out there!

The Duke said...

I can't wait until you do!!!