Thursday, October 17, 2013

Extremes


I went to Sun River Resort south of Bend, Oregon last Sunday and arrived home this morning at 12:19 a.m.(due to difficulties with the plane). I attended a conference for the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) with a co-worker.

The location was stunningly beautiful. First picture was taken the first day I arrived. Second picture was the last day of the meeting and the other pictures were on the other two days. It got down to 21 degrees and was extremely cold for two days. We walked everywhere (miles and miles) but it was well worth the effort.


 Frost and fog

 Colors were vibrant until the day it reached 21. The following day it was all brown. I'm so glad I was able to see the colors.
Three trees in a row.
 Someone turned on the sprinklers.


2 comments:

Jess Clark said...

Favorite picture is the close-up of the leaves. Awesome!

Mike and Adrianne said...

These are gorgeous pictures mom. Glad you are home now!