Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Wedding Events Part 1


Kaitlin and Chad are now married. Last Saturday they asked me to take some bridal pictures for them. I don't like to take pictures of people but I figured I had nothing to lose because there were no high expectations.  We didn't have a lot of time but we did come up with a few good ones that I was pleased with.  It really helped that they were both very good subjects and Kaitlin knows how to pose. It turned out to be quite fun.  I will do a couple of posts about the wedding. Here is part one. This is to show the family members that were unable to come.








2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great pictures! Kaitlin looks gorgeous, that dress is so classy!!

Jason said...

Congratulations, you two. My thoughts have been with you the last couple of days.