Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Because We Are Sharing Pictures...

There is a lot missing from the picture of the last post, namely the two buildings I will be taking most of my classes in:

This is a view of the College of Public Health Building from the parking garage right across from Jason's lab. You can see how close we are going to be. Just across the street. We gonna do lunch? This building just got LEED Platinum Status, which is pretty cool. 

The view of the east side of campus from the building is awesome. This picture doesn't do it justice.

A few views of the inside.


I'll be taking classes at the business building too. It is on the east side of campus but just a short walk across the bridge from the public health building.
 I'm sure I'll take a million pictures when I get there, so stay tuned. Ha ha.

No comments: