Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun in the sun

Kaitlin is the youngest Clark girl and I guess she'll always be a little girl to me. However, yesterday I spent 5 hours with her and her fiance, Chad, traipsing around town taking pictures. It was a weird mental transition for me as I observed their interactions. It felt like Kaitlin was all growed up! I think part of that epiphany came from the 500-600 kisses I observed ...

Chad is very pleasant, respectful, and kind. Kaitlin is obviously head over heels for this dude. Despite all that gooey lovey stuff they had going on, they still had plenty of fun moments.




3 comments:

Kaitlin Lanham said...

Thanks for taking these Jess! We love them all!

The Duke said...

Every picture you sent were great! You have a second job waiting for you if you ever get tired of the one you have.
It looks like you had some fun. These two are both kind of crazy and lots of fun.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'm excited to see some more, and especially the one they choose! Cute couple!