Monday, October 29, 2012

I see ghosts. They're everywhere.

Here I was, just trying to take some pictures of the pumpkins we carved tonight for Family Home Evening. The pumpkins were on the front steps, candles lit inside, and then I took this five second exposure (front porch light was on, which is why it looks so bright). When I got to the computer to look at the photos, it was then I noticed there were ghosts? angels? surrounding me as I took the photo. Truly amazing. I always knew they were *near* but I didn't realize just how close!


3 comments:

Lokodi said...

That's awesome!

Lindsey

The Duke said...

Oh, I like that -- and did you carve these pumpkins? How come you guys are all so awesome and know how to do everything with class?? Not fair.

Jess and Jen said...

Mother, I don't know what you're talking about. -Jess