Tuesday, February 21, 2012

update on the babe

If anyone would like to know updated about the progress of the baby, I posted an update on my baby blog: http://letterstobabymo.blogspot.com/2012/02/she-is-getting-ready-to-make-entrance.html I know alot of you were asking me what Puppps is and if I am dilated and all that crap, so answers are on the baby blog.

But If you are like David, and don't like the things I write you don't have to read it  hahahaha ;)

I just wanted to say another thank you also to Mom, Chelsey, Jen, and Amy who helped pull together my baby shower a few weeks ago. It really was wonderful and I can't thank you guys enough. Jen, if you have pictures, I would love to get copies so I can show everyone. Maybe on a picasa web album?

Thank you to all the family for supporting me on this crazy journey. I can't believe it's almost to an end... well, the end of one part, and the beginning of another. :)

No comments: