Thursday, July 08, 2010

Summer Fun

We are all either very busy or very bored because there's not a lot of activity on this blog. I'm glad we have birthdays every so often. :)

Has anyone tried any Indian food from your new cookbook yet? I hope to try one this weekend.

We will be watching the movie "John Adams" this week. I saw some clips of it at a training meeting last week and was really impressed with it. My boss has a copy of it and let me borrow it. It is a nine hour HBO special (3 discs). I can't wait to see the whole movie. We also signed up for NetFlix and Ammon was beside himself with joy! He watches a movie a day, mostly the instant movie on TV. Hollywood Video has gone out of business so he needed a place to get some movies since that is the biggest interest in his life. I don't have a lot of time to watch movies but we decided to do this for Ammon.

I hope all of you are having lots of fun this summer. It's perfect weather out here and so that invites us all to be out of doors. I'm actually getting a sun tan. Can you believe that?!

2 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

We havent tried any food from the Indian cook book yet but we are planning on it, soon hopefully! Dave and I got the John Adams discs from Netflix, I only saw half of it because I fall asleep all of the time, but Dave said they were great! Enjoy them!

Lokodi said...

We never recieved the indian cook book, so I guess that'd be a no for us too.
When the sun is shining in Deutschland, we are ALWAYS outside. We have to take advantage when we can. It's been beautiful here. Lots of outdoor swimming pools for us.

Lindsey