Oh my. Sorry Adrianne. (0r should I say ELi...) I still need to figure out how to view the family calendar so I don't forget these things! Hope he had a great first bday today!!! How about we celebrate a belated party with a cake next week when you get to Ohio?? :)
I'm still having trouble with the calendar also. My neglect is not intentional. One down, 18 to go. He'll be in high school before you know it. Enjoy something about him every day. Love you all.
I still can't view the family calendar. I've tried all the stuff you've said to do Jess and it won't work, the message I keep getting is, "You don't have permission to view them." So I can't see anything or know when anyone's birthdays are.
I hope you all know I am not offended...I was just kidding when I said shame on you. I don't think he even cares that it is his birthday. I am making him cupcakes and they are giving me grief!!!
For some reason it didn't take in my brain that Eli was born on tax day - now I will be able to remember it more easily. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BOY!!We love you. Grandma C.
6 comments:
Oh my. Sorry Adrianne. (0r should I say ELi...) I still need to figure out how to view the family calendar so I don't forget these things! Hope he had a great first bday today!!! How about we celebrate a belated party with a cake next week when you get to Ohio?? :)
I'm still having trouble with the calendar also. My neglect is not intentional. One down, 18 to go. He'll be in high school before you know it. Enjoy something about him every day. Love you all.
Sorry Adrianne, I'm out of town and didn't get around to the birthday post. Looks like you did a great job with one on your blog.
Y'all can at least view the calendar, right? It's the link on the right above the recent comments widget. -Jesteriffic
I still can't view the family calendar. I've tried all the stuff you've said to do Jess and it won't work, the message I keep getting is, "You don't have permission to view them." So I can't see anything or know when anyone's birthdays are.
I hope you all know I am not offended...I was just kidding when I said shame on you. I don't think he even cares that it is his birthday. I am making him cupcakes and they are giving me grief!!!
For some reason it didn't take in my brain that Eli was born on tax day - now I will be able to remember it more easily.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BOY!!We love you.
Grandma C.
Post a Comment