Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Shout out for postcards!


Sarah's class is doing a unit on maps in a couple of weeks. Her teacher has asked that if you have family out of state to see if they would please mail a postcard from where you live. They are trying to collect as many out of state (or country) postcards as possible. I figure with our family, we've got Utah, Iowa, Oklahoma, Germany, and maybe even Iraq! This is the school's address:

Heritage Elementary School
c/o Mrs. Kleinfeldt's Class
5052 Hamilton Mason Rd
Liberty Twp, OH 45011-8492

I guess just a quick hello to Sarah on it is all you would need to actually write. Anyway, if you'd be able to do this that would be GREAT!! Thanks for your help. She'll be thrilled to get your postcards at school!

4 comments:

Lokodi said...

I can definately send her one from Germany. We'll see what we can do about the Iraq one. I don't know if they even make them, but wouldn't that be cool!! What a cute project.

Lindsey

Jess and Jen said...

Count us in. Abby's really excited to send one to Sarah!

Mike and Adrianne said...

I'll send one too!

Michelle said...

I bought a cute one yesterday and I'll get it sent today.