Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Fast?

Just wondering if we should have a family fast this Sunday for Ammon??? I'm sure you're probably all doing it anyway, but thought I'd ask.
Today I spent the morning watching some kids from our ward whose mom is really sick with her 3rd pregnancy. She gets "Jen sick", if you know what I mean. She's been close to hospitalizing already and she's only 8 weeks along. She can hardly leave the bathroom. Her husband is doing a 7 year neurosurgery residency program out here, so he's not home a whole lot either. I thought it was interesting he knew all about Ammon's surgery. I guess I for one am glad they have a 7 year residency program-- given how complicated Ammon's surgeries have been! I'll bet his wife wishes it were shorter though!

3 comments:

Papa Doc said...

I would love to invite anyone and all to join in a fast for Ammon. I thought I would fast on Monday through the surgery but that might not be a good idea. I think we should include Adam in the fast as well.
Mom

Mike and Adrianne said...

We will fast with you.

Jess and Jen said...

Sounds good to us.