Thursday, May 01, 2008

Scott's 6th Birthday

It was a great birthday, he said. It started with cupcakes. He wanted them for his class, he said "Cupcakes would make me feel good in my class when I turn 6" With a statement like that you have to make and bring them. Then before Daniel went on his campout we all did presents with singing. Then we all headed to Scott's favorite place to dinner Old Country Buffet. I call it "Old Coutry Barffet, but that's only because the food usually isn't that great and there are some of the largest people in the world there which is really not fun to see because it's so unhealthy and everyone is just stuffing themselves. But point aside, it's Scott's favorite place and every birthday we go to the person's favorite place to eat as a family. This time the food was pretty good, maybe I was just hungry.



Here are some pictures celebrating the day.


Scotty only asked for three main things this year Legos, transformer that turns into a tank and candy. I got him the three wishes and added clothes to the deal. He was happy.












5 comments:

Papa Doc said...

Scott, you are about the cutest kid in the world! I'm really sorry that we weren't able to get in touch with you by phone. Grandpa tried several times during the day and then after you were already in bed. We are happy to hear that you had such a great birthday!!
We love you.
Grandma C.

chelsey said...

Great pictures! We also do the "pick your favorite place to eat" on their b-days. Sarah's was Chucky Cheese, and Geoff likes Golden Coral. Neither are very good. At least those buffet places can typically satisfy everyone. That's the only place (besides Wendy's) Geoff will eat out.
My kids have and still are in love with Legos too! I think we buy a ton every year and proceed to loose them all. We're into the Indiana Jones and Star Wars legos now.
Michelle, did you make that cake? It looks great! Sounds like he had a good day!

Michelle said...

It's a store bought cake. It was a crazy day and we were gone the entire day. He wanted a chocolate cake and loves candy, so I picked up this one. He loved it. I thought it tasted too rich, but all the children ate their piece and wanted more.

Team Clark said...

Yummy cake, Scotty! Happy Birthday!

Papa Doc said...

It is a good thing that Scotty has good teeth (as far as I can see) since he has a world class smile!

I think that it is not just a birthday smile. Somehow I have the idea that he is a happy kid and makes other happy, too. More power to you Scotty!

Dad Clark