Friday, May 02, 2008

Off to the Ranch

Jen and I have been planning to visit her grandpa's ranch down in central Utah (Bicknell) for over a month now. I arranged to take a day off work, got a sub for my Sunday school class, and have been excited to go. The last time we all went (picture at left), Abby was 2 and Leah was a baby.

Then Jen got sick. Jen's grandpa was so excited to have visitors that we felt bad having to cancel our trip. So now, I'm taking Abby and Leah down there for a few days while Jen and Lauren hang out here at the house resting up / preparing for Jen's trip to LA next week.

Abby and Leah are very excited to see some red rocks, play pool, and ride the 4-wheeler. I'm excited to make these memories with my girls. It's a great place to visit. I haven't been down there for 2 years, when I went down with Jen's dad and brother to hike Spring Canyon in Capitol Reef NP.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I were there.

Team Clark said...

Have a great time, Jess! And we hope Jen feels better, too.