Monday, December 10, 2007

New Hole


Sarah and Geoff seem to have a competition going on. Geoff has 2 loose teeth, and Saturday night finally decided to pull one out. Sarah refused to let him get the better of her, so she wiggled her top tooth so much it also decided to come out. Her gums look almost bruised! I don't know if it was quite ready to be pulled, but good luck telling her that. There's no way the tooth fairy was going to visit one of them and not the other! This whole competitive thing could be bad in years to come....

2 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

She looks awfully proud of that tooth. I'm just glad that she's not losing teeth because Jake or Geoff knocked them out. --Jess

Papa Doc said...

Sarah, all of my other grand daughters have teeth. What has become of you. Ask your mother about her youthful teeth experience. She was the only one of my children that actually had caps, and they were on her as a young kid. It was not cool, or should I say, not cheap.

Dad Clark