Sunday, December 02, 2007

Happy 19th Birthday!

Happy birthday to Hans tomorrow (Dec. 3) and happy birthday to Gillian, today! We seem to have a slew of birthdays in December.
Gillian's friends took her to breakfast yesterday morning, two boys took her to lunch yesterday and then she went out with friends again yesterday afternoon/evening. She was one party girl! Today Jess & Jen came up with gifts and cake in hand. We enjoyed a meal and even sang to her. She is now 19 years old! Wow -- I can remember like yesterday when she ran away to school in Walton, wishing she was old enough to go to school. And now she can't wait to get out of school.
Happy birthday to you, too, Hans! We hope you are able to celebrate it in some small way. We are definitely enjoying the company of Lindsey and Eva. We wish you were here as well.
Mom C.

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Happy birthday Gilly. It sounds like you had a good day afterall. We love you.

Papa Doc said...

Willie made it to nineteen! I hope she sees lot more. Twice that will not even make you an old woman. In fact, none of your siblings, not even the old Iowa dog is even forty yet. I am about to be over three times that myself, and am feeting lucky! I love you and look forward to seeing lots of happy days in your life, even if I only get an occasional glimse from the other side. That will soon be my place.

Dad Clark