Monday, October 29, 2007

Wees is the Won







Katy was bright eyed an bushy tailed from day one. This baby photo was when she was only about two weeks old. I know I said Kaitlin, but how did Sarah get in there! Not! I guess their genes came from some same source. It could not have been me since these are cute genes. Then there is that bucket headed girl. She likes what she is doing, anyway. Last, but not least, is the Halloween shot from 2000 in Elk Ridge. But wasn't she supposed to be wearing a costume? And a gray cat? I guess she is only part scary.
Dad Clark



5 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Man, look at those cheeks! Impressive!

Jess

Kaitlin Lanham said...

Why thank you!

Mike and Adrianne said...

That's what I said to Mike too...Cute pictures Katy.

Jess and Jen said...

I don't think it even looks like Katy (the one with the adorable cheeks). I'm not sure who that is.

Jess

Papa Doc said...

It looks like Sarah!