Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Doorbell Ditched


Tonight we were doorbell ditched.  I answered the door and as I opened it, I heard a girl's voice say, "Go, go, go!" And off took a car with two girls in it.  I didn't have my glasses on and couldn't describe the girls to Brenden, but we thought this was pretty cute. He has no idea who this nice note was from but I'm pretty sure he'll find out somehow.


We all laughed saying, "Well, the good thing about anonymous is that you tend to be friendly to everyone." 
Looks like Brenden is doing pretty well at school. We're going to have to beat the girls off with a stick.

2 comments:

chelsey said...

Yep, kindness goes a long way! Especially with the ladies, Brenden! ;).

Michelle said...

Glad he received cookies. How nice of someone to do that. Did he figure out who yet?