Wednesday, November 30, 2011

here are some xmas gift ideas.. i need your help!

family, i need your help! 

So my goal this week was to get $500 sales in Mary Kay. I took the week of thanksgiving and the week before off to spend time with family and help out mom when she got surgery, so I need to get going on this goal. 



I am not sure if any of you really use Mary Kay, but I actually love the product. Here is my product plug: I was never able to use face wash or anything to wash my face at night growing up. I always would break out or get a really red face. So, I always used vasaline on my eyes to get the makeup off and baby wipes for the face. When I got invited to a Mary Kay party a few months ago, I thought hey, why not. I went and tried on the skin care/wash and my face didn't get red or break out. My skin has been looking really good and feels really soft. So that's my experience, truthfully. That's one of the reasons I got into selling it because It was the only thing that works on me! 

So, I got a big inventory and Kevin is kinda freaking out because I am not selling it as fast as I had hoped. Sure I only got it a month ago, but I want to prove to him that I can do this and that I can make a second income selling this. 


This is where we come back to my goal. We are financially struggling right now and would love to sell as much of this product as I can and get into this business full force. My goal is $500 this week and if any of you want/need to order anything, PLEASE do so to help us out! 

The shipping is free, and I will have it to you before Christmas. This is a great time to get Christmas Gifts too. They sell yummy smelling Mens Cologne too! 

Take a look at my website: http://www.marykay.com/gmohlman/default.aspx  you can order online at that website using any type of credit card (amex, visa, master, discover) or you can call me on the phone and I can fill out an order form for you. You can also send me a check or pay cash. Either way. This would really help us out and take a lot of pressure off of me to prove to Kevin that we made the right choice doing this and that I can succeed! 




I am not going to call you individually to do this, I don't want to pressure you. Just do it if you can and want to, if not, thats ok too. Just thought I would put my plug out there! Thanks again all, love you.

1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Sorry Gilly, I don't have any extra money to spend on makeup right now. When I need some, I may call you. I hope you make your goal though!