Sunday, October 02, 2011

More Fall Photos

This weekend we made a trip up Santaquin Canyon and over the top down into Payson Canyon. The news has been featuring this canyon through the week. Luckily, we left pretty early and missed the worst of the traffic. I don't think we've ever seen so much color in this canyon ever. It may be due to the high amount of water we had last winter. I'm not sure, but it is really gorgeous this year. Some of you will recognize some of the spots.

Santaquin Meadows was my favorite spot this year. Notice Mt. Nebo in the background with snow still on it. The weather is forecast for snow this weekend up this high. I'm very glad we made the trip up. I believe Jim took this photo. We both took turns.


I think Jim took this one, too. He seems to like roads and I don't. He captured some nice color.


Photo below is for Jess -- I did it!! Silky water - and I did it all by my lonesome without having to be talked through it. So proud, I'm so proud!






I hope you are all enjoying the beauty of fall. I believe this has been the most spectacular one I've ever seen.

4 comments:

gillian said...

so pretty mom! I love the water picture, you are getting really good!

Jess and Jen said...

The trees in Germany haven't quite changed that much so I'm a bit jealous you got to see them at home! -Jess

frody said...

Me gustan tus fotos, aunque no entiendo nada del contenido sorry

Jason said...

It looks like fall came a little earlier for you guys. Our trees are just now hitting their stride. The view out of my lab window is beautiful (and no snow!!!).

No puedo leer espanol muy bien, pero entiendo Aurora. Los arboles en Utah estan muy hermoso.