Thursday, September 01, 2011

Adrianne's Craft Room

I got to help Adrianne organize her craft room. Mind you, the room was not messy when I got there. She had everything in bins but she wanted to re-organize so the mess you see in the third picture is after we dumped out everything and put it all on the floor while we organized. She already had the cute wall hangings (below) on the wall.

She finished the pink ball while I was there. Did you know that I can't cut circles in a consistent size? So that isn't one of my talents. The circles kept getting bigger and bigger. Go figure. ??

She hung all the balls in the corner of the room and they look so cheerful and cute.

Here is the room after we tore it all apart.


Here is the finished cupboard. We put the large bolts of fabric on the shelf in the closet and then went to the store and bought some little organizing containers. We hung (with Mike's help) the shelves on the doors and we got one door hung without Mike's help. He had to do the final door. Doesn't it look great?! Now she has a wonderful room to work on crafts of all kinds. It was a fun little project.



More to come about my trip.

6 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

My craft room looks awesome because of mom! Thanks mom for helping with this project. I love it. I'm beyond happy to be done with those silly balls.

Michelle said...

The craft room looks amazing! Love it.

Dave and Tana said...

Your craft room is super cute. I really like the wall hangings and your flower balls. Your flowers looks great it looks like you did a ton. I really like how it looks with that many...kinda makes me want to add more to mine. Hard to revisit that craft though.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Dude Tana, I totally agree. I wouldn't do it if I were you. Such a pain and I'm so glad they are done!

chelsey said...

Okay mom, now it's my turn. My craft/guest room is waiting. You know how to reach me. :)

The Duke said...

You are on, Chelsey. I'll come up and help. I'd love to do it.