Monday, October 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Ammon! (and Grace!)

Grace is a bit young to care, so I'm gonna focus on Ammon.

Last year on October 5, a group of us met at Primary Children's Hospital to celebrate Ammon's 14th birthday (shown in the video below). I for one am happy to say that we're not meeting there this year to celebrate his 15th birthday. Ammon, we're glad you're with us, healthy, and happy. We all hope your birthday is a great one! We're excited to see you on Sunday to celebrate!

This video is a good reminder of just how difficult 2008 and 2009 were for us around here. There was seldom a month that went by where something wasn't happening in regards to Ammon's health. We all got to know Shriner's, Primary Children's, and the Ronald McDonald House very well. The fact that Ammon is doing well, able to sing with his school class, and celebrate his birthday at home is a wonderful thing for our family to have. Happy 15th, buddy!

Ammon's Journey from Jess and Jen Clark on Vimeo.

10 comments:

gillian said...

I love him. Happy birthday Ammon and Grace.

Ammon, I am so grateful that you are alive. You are a strength to me and you never cease to amaze me!!!

Lokodi said...

That was a wonderful video Jess and Jen. Happy birthday Ammon. I love you sooo much and with I could be there to give you a big wet kiss. :) Have a very happy and healthy 15th birthday brother.

Lindsey

Lokodi said...

Happy birthday to little Grace too. Hope you guys all have fun celebrating together. Post a one year old picture of her when you get a chance.

Lindsey

Dave and Tana said...

Happy happy birthday Ammon! I hope you have an awesome day and even more awesome year. Your a atud!

Happy birthday Grace!!

- Tana

chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Ammon and Gracie!! I hope you get lots of fun stuff and party like animals today!! Whhoooo Hoooo!!

We love and miss you!

The Duke said...

Dang -- it's not good to cry while you're at work.
I'm so glad that two year period is past us. Ammon is healthy and happy.
I appreciate all of you, your support and prayers throughout his life.
Now we just have to find Gracie tonight after I get home and celebrate with her. She is a delight and it's fun to have their birthdays on the same day.

Jason said...

Happy birthday to you both. I was going to post something early this morning when I got up with the boys for seminary but got too busy.

Only one more year and you will be able to date those cute nurses, Ammon. Watch out ladies, here he comes.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Happy birthday to both special kids. We love you Ammon. Grace is lucky to celebrate her birthdays with you.

LanceandNance said...

Happy birthday Ammon and Grace! We love you both. Hope your day is awesome.

Lance, Nancy, and John

Michelle said...

Happy late birthday to Grace and Ammon. I haven't been on the computer all week except for e-mail until last night.

Hope both your birthdays were super great!

The video is very well done.