After watching airfares for a couple of weeks, we decided that it would be cheaper if we just drove to UT for Dave's wedding. So, Mom and Dad, would you mind if we stayed at your place for a couple of days? Since it is the middle of the school year, we won't be able to stay long but it will be nice to see everybody. The plan is to arrive very late on Wednesday, October 22nd and to leave early Sunday morning. Let's hope the snow holds off in WY.