The bathroom across from Ammon's bedroom is finally done. I would like to hang a couple more photos above the white framed photos but that will take me a while to decide what I want to put there. I found a shower curtain I wanted for the room months ago but it has never gone on sale until today. I kept going into the store to check and just waited. I finally got it today and came home and hung it. It's wrinkled because I just took it out of the package but it's exactly what I wanted. I'm so glad the project is finally (!) done. Let's see - I think it was just short of one week from being a year since you girls started the job. It turned out to be a lot bigger job than any of us anticipated.
After we put the first coat of green paint on, we realized that the guys that remodeled the bathroom had used a clear caulking that was not paintable. They did a terrible job and so I had to remove all caulking around the entire shower (sides and top) and re-caulk with a paintable brand. I'm very proud of the job I did but not proud of the fact that it took me a year. I then re-painted the room, painted the door and woodwork a different color and started putting things into the room that would work for Ammon's particular needs.
I like it sooooo much better than that putrid yellow (sorry, Jim)! Yeah!