Wednesday, July 09, 2008

If you remember, I made a trip to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness last summer. I took lots of pictures and put them online. I also submitted them to Panaramio -- all those little blue dots you see in Google Earth -- and they are now in Google Earth. If you search for Seagull Lake, MN in Google Earth, it'll zoom in really close to one of my photos. This graphic shows the three pictures I included around Seagull Lake. I have a fourth photo in Google Earth, but it's down in Grand Marais, MN, on the northern Lake Superior coast.

This wasn't a fast process. I submitted them in April to Panaramio and I only noticed them this week actually in Google Earth.

2 comments:

chelsey said...

Hey, that's really cool! Congrats on the published picture on Google Earth!

Jason said...

Nice pics! Our young men went up to Boundry waters for their high adventure trip last year. Unfortunately, Caleb missed being old enough to go by one month.