Monday, May 19, 2008

Hide N Seek


The other day I was doing the laundry and couldn't find Jake. He just disappeared on me. I could hear him giggling and sure enough, he'd CLIMBED INTO THE DRYER!! He thought he was so funny! I couldn't help but laugh. Now he seems to think it's the perfect place to hide. (Yeah, till his big brother and sister decide to turn it on!!!) He loves to help me with the laundry, but now I have to make sure he's totally distracted before I go switch the laundry out. Otherwise we're locked in a battle of wills about climbing in the dryer.

3 comments:

Dave and Tana said...

He is such a little snake, we might as well call him jake the snake. HE is however super ADORABLE!

Papa Doc said...

As cute as this may seem, this is a very dangerous thing for him to do. There have been reports of children dying in dryers because they get the door closed and there is no air into it. I would not ever let him do this again - not sure you could stop the cute little kid, but it's a dangerous place to hide.
Mom

Papa Doc said...

He looks like Geoff to me. What a smile. He is master goof, I can see that. What fun.

Kids do dangerous things. He needs to see what happens to a tennis shoe in the dryer. Listen, can you hear it hitting the sides? That would hurt. So Jake, find another place to hide.

Dad Clark