Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools!


Today I got an e-mail showing what someone did to Ammon's school principal for April Fools! It is great!

Dad got me today as well. He called me this morning saying that the bishop's wife had called him to say there was a cougar on our deck. I completely believed him because about a month ago we received news in the city newsletter that there had been numerous cougar sightings in town and we were supposed to call a certain phone number so they could capture and remove the animals. Apparently Dad called all the neighbors. They ran out with their cameras to get a photo of the animals. I think Dad had way too much fun this morning.
Hope all of you had a fun day.
Mom

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

We had some fun with April Fool's Day. I posted on Jen's family "blog" that we were pregnant with enough information to make two people believe and a third question its validity due to the day. Fun!