Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our weather

I know that some of you might be jealous for our weather but I think we have all had our moments of good and crappy weather so far.

I just wanted to take a moment and complain about our weather. Today's high is 80 (which means it will probably be more like 82 or something). I like warm weather...I think there is a time for everything. But I am frustrated that it isn't even April and we are getting 80 degree weather. I think it is supposed to go back down to the high 60's sometimes and I'm hoping it will. I wish Oklahoma had more of a Spring. Last night before we turned off our computer at 10:00 I happened to look at the weather icon on the MSN homepage and noticed that Utah was 52 and Maryland around the same. We were still 72. At least it isn't humid just yet. Ok, I'll stop complaining. I'm just remembering the summer when Ike was born and it was 92 in April and then just got hotter and hotter.

5 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

We've got an inch of snow right now and it is still coming down...

Jen

Lokodi said...

yeah adrianne, you should stop complaining. You could have our weather...snow and rain for about two weeks straight now. I have only seen the sun once in two weeks. So, I don't really feel bad for you what so ever! I hate Germany weather. It will probably be like this even thru the entire summer. We didn't even get a summer last year.

Lindsey

Mike and Adrianne said...

That's fine with me....let's switch. I can take the snow and you can have the heat. Everyone wants what they don't have.

chelsey said...

Yesterday was the first nice dasy we've had for a long while. It was 62! We went to the park (so did 150 other kids!) and played outside last night til 8pm. It was great to get some yard work done. We put out more grass seed and cleaned up the windblown mess in the backyard. Today it's raining again and it's supposed to continue all weekend. At least we saw some sun yesterday.

Jess and Jen said...

No switching for me! I'll take our 50-60 degree days with one of snow thrown in over your 80 degrees! The sun is out now and the snow is melting. Yea, I won't have to shovel! I've been quite happy with our weather lately. Adrianne, I wish you could have our weather too.

Jen