Thursday, December 27, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

There are so many things going on, and I am not good at keeping up with everything. I wish my energy level was better, and that I could just go like the EverReady Battery Rabbit. I think it has something to do with being so fat.

Today is birthday day for Jake. Geoff just had his before Christmas. The Pughs have been busy. That is great. Geoff seems happy in the picture Chelsey put on her blog. That is great. He is a great kid.

I can't keep track of every one's birthday. I think I will blame it on my own. But then that is just a cop out, so I will just keep trying. I do remember Mom's. Wasn't she born sometime in February?

Dad Clark

3 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Life is busy...but this has been a fun few weeks leading up to Christmas. We've enjoyed the Holidays so far.

We did, however, take down our Christmas tree yesterday and all Christmas decorations. Time to move on... --Jess

Papa Doc said...

Lindsey leaves for Germany tomorrow, but will drive Adam's car up to SLC and stay with Jess & Jen tonight. Her flight leaves at 5:38 a.m. so we thank Jess or Jen (whoever takes Lindsey)for dropping her off at the airport. Life definitely will be different without Eva and Lindsey. As much as we will miss them, we know they have to go home. That nesting instinct it pretty strong with moms-to-be.
We will take our tree down tomorrow and then hopefully sweep up the billions of dead needles. I think we won't be able to get more than the wood trunk out of the house because the tree is so dead. There's always a sense of sadness when the trees are taken down, but at the same time, it's nice to get the house cleaned up, decorations put away, etc. Yep, life is busy and it does move on.
Mom

chelsey said...

What's that song? I cry the day I take the tree down? That's my feeling about it all! The house always looks empty after it's all put away.