Saturday, December 15, 2007

Alvin & the Chipmunks

For Geoff's 9th bday he said he wanted to see the new Alvin & the Chipmunks movie. Brent and I watched the previews for it and thought it would be funny, so we took the kids and Geoff's neighbor friend to see it last night. I must admit it's been a long time since I've laughed like that in a movie! It was really good. The whole theater was actually clapping throughout parts of it. The kids were laughing hysterically and Brent & I thought watching them have so much fun was worth every dime! I would recommend it to you all if you're looking for a fun, family film. I think 1/2 the theater was teenagerville! It's really clean and cute. And for those of us older kids that remember sitting at the piano with mom singing the chipmunk song years ago it brought back great memories! I think this movie might become one of those christmas movie traditions at our house. Enjoy it if you can!

1 comment:

Jess and Jen said...

Speaking of the Chipmunks, I remember singing "Dream, Dream, Dream" in slow motion into a tape recorder and then speeding it up so it sounded like the Chipmunks. Good times.

Glad you guys enjoyed the movie!

Oh, and the package you sent arrived a few days ago. Thanks! -Jess